Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing # 23 Summarize Your Thoughts about This Program

This has been a long and sometimes frustrating journey as I am sure you can tell from my blogs. There certainly were times (a lot of them) when I just didn't get it but there were other times like with the Wikis that I will use. I have found that I really don't like to blog and am not that interested in reading other people's blogs. I am more of a visual learner with hands on learning. But I needed to complete this class and I'm sure I will use some of the things I sort of learned.

2 comments:

VWB said...

Attempting to finish 11 Things in 2 days doesn't leave much time for reflection on how useful they can be. Hope you will revisit some of them again when you have less pressure and some other Players from your campus to help you.

Wikis should prove to be a very useful tool for you!

sleeping dogs2 said...

I (my husband)had some health issues we were dealing with..